Just in time for Christmas for the writer on your gift list: popular print and e-books (for Kindle and Kobo) on business, promotional, book, article, social media and website writing, self-publishing and the business of freelance writing. Book have been written by Paul Lima, a professional writer for over 30 years and a freelance writer for over 20 years. A number of the books are used at the University of Toronto (and other colleges) by adult education writing students.
See if there is a print or e-book for you or the writer on your Christmas gift list from this list of books:
- How To Write A Non-Fiction Book in 60 Days: Ideal for those who want to write a non-fiction book.
- Produce, Price and Promote Your Self-Published Fiction or Non-fiction Book and eBook: “Painstakingly lays out all the information one needs to self-publish a book, including options, pros and cons and caveats.”
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Freelance Writing – Find, Price, Manage Corporate Writing Assignments & Develop Article Ideas and Sell Them to Newspapers and Magazines
- Six-Figure Freelancer: How to Find, Price and Manage Corporate Writing Assignments
- Business of Freelance Writing: How to Develop Article Ideas and Sell Them to Newspapers and Magazines, Conduct Interviews and Write Article Leads
- The Query Letter: How to Sell Article Ideas to Newspapers and Magazines
- Say it Right: How to Write Speeches and Presentations
- (re)Discover the Joy of Creative Writing: Over 50 exercises to get you started and keep you writing
- Harness the Business Writing Process: E-mail, Letters, Proposals, Reports, Media Releases, Web Content
- Harness the Email Writing Process: How to Become a More Effective and Efficient Email Writer
- Fundamentals of Writing: How to Write Articles, Media Releases, Case Studies, Blog Posts and Social Media Content
- How to Write Web Copy and Social Media Content: Spruce up Your Website Copy, Blog Posts and Social Media Content
- Copywriting That Works: Bright ideas to Help You Inform, Persuade, Motivate and Sell!
- How to Write Sales Letters and Email: Write direct response marketing material to inform, persuade and sell!
- Unblock Writer’s Block: How to face it, deal with it and overcome it: With over 70 writing exercises to get you started and keep you writing
- How to Write Media Releases to Promote Your Business, Organization or Event
- Are You Ready For Your Interview? How to Prepare for Media Interviews. Prepare for interviews with print and broadcast reporters
Read more about the books online at paullima.com/books.